Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/11/08 13:35:48 UTC

Flex JIRA filters

Hi,

Just added a few public JIRA filters to the lex project. If you just search for flex in search filters they will show up.

The filters are:
Flex popular issues
Flex watched issues
Flex closed and later

Enjoy!

Justin

Re: Flex JIRA filters

Posted by Leif Wells <le...@gmail.com>.
I made a EasyFix filter myself but for the life of me I could not find a
way to share it with anyone.

Justin, are there some JIRA rights I need to be able to share a filter, or
have I completely missed how to share.

Leif

Re: Flex JIRA filters

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Flex JIRA filters

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> Would it be possible to add a filter for "EasyFix" issues?
Done and shared with the Flex project in JIRA. I've added a filter that find all unresolved Flex issues that are labeled "easyfix".

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Flex JIRA filters

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Would it be possible to add a filter for "EasyFix" issues?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27