Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Shabada, Gnaneshwer" <sh...@toysrus.com> on 2005/01/04 23:29:56 UTC

Portlet parameters

Is there anyway I could retrieve the metainfo for each parameter that I
added for a given portlet using Jetspeed API. I found RegistryEntry class
and Parameter class but not sure how to obtain these objects from a given
Portlet class. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Gnan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.