Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/04 10:30:33 UTC

site change checked in, can't do svn up

Hi,
I've removed the refrence to the patepstry lists from
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html

But i can't log in to www from hete to do svn update,

Please could someone do this for me?

d.

Re: site change checked in, can't do svn up

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
thx Martin.
(I can't ssh anywhere from behind work firewall.)

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
You have to do that on people.apache.org in the /www/jakarta.apache.org/site directory...
I done the update for you already :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Danny Angus <Da...@slc.co.uk>.
<Idiot>

>  patepstry

WTF!? "Tapestry" obviously.

</Idiot> :-D :-D

d.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.