Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Laura Kruse <lm...@cis.ksu.edu> on 2000/04/02 02:43:35 UTC

ldap processor

I'm running RedHat 6.1, Apache 1.3.11, and Cocoon 1.7.  I get this
error.  I looked in my jar file that are included in my servlet path,
and the ldap processor is located in the Cocoon.jar file.  But I tried
downloading and using the ldap files that are listed in the FAQ just in
case but the result is the same.  Then my next solution was to just
comment the ldap processor line out of the configuration file because I
don't use it in the first place, but the problem with doing that is that
the xml file will never be rendered, it will never apply the stylesheet,
but I know that Cocoon handles the processing because if you look at the
page source that is being generated it will put in the DOCTYPE at the
top and say that Cocoon has generated it in such and such seconds so I
think that's really weird.  And it's nothing that is wrong with the xslt
process because I can use the console version and that works perfectly
fine to generate the corresponding html that would be generated from a
xml file applied to a specific stylesheet.  So does anyone have any
suggestions?

	- Laura

               Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

      java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ldap.LdapProcessor: make sure the needed
classes can be found in the classpath
(javax/naming/directory/DirContext)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:102)
              at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:89)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:155)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:190)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:119)
              at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(JServServletManager.java:569)
              at
org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(JServServletManager.java:488)
              at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:266)
              at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)