Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Shawn Castrianni <Sh...@halliburton.com> on 2008/03/14 21:28:10 UTC

ivy.checksums property

If I set ivy.checksums in my ivy settings file, it works fine.  However, if I have ivy.checksums inside a master settings file that I include from my settings file, it gets ignored.  Any ideas?  Bug?

---
Shawn Castrianni
CM Chief Architect
Landmark
Halliburton Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions Building 2
2101 City West Blvd.
Houston, TX  77042
Work:  713-839-3086
Cell:  832-654-0888
Fax:  713-839-2758

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

RE: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Jim Adams <Ji...@sas.com>.
We ran into this same issue With out code and had to re-arranging things to set some properties in the property tag instead of an include tag.

Posted by Shawn Castrianni <Sh...@halliburton.com>.
IVY-780

---
Shawn Castrianni

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

Re: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/

RE: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Shawn Castrianni <Sh...@halliburton.com>.

Re: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

RE: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Shawn Castrianni <Sh...@halliburton.com>.
I am sure I didn't misspell it since I just copied and paste it from the master file to the specific settings file.  Below are my two settings files, one is master and one is specific that includes the master.  I currently have the checksums in the specific because it doesn't work in the master.

Here is my master file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ivysettings>
        <property name="ivy.cacheDir.root" value="${user.home}/.ivy2/cache" override="true"/>
        <settings defaultResolver="published" defaultBranch="${lgcbuild.module.defaultBranch}"/>
        <caches defaultCacheDir="${ivy.cacheDir.root}/${env.CACHE_DIR}-${env.BUILD_REVISION}" ivyPattern="${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]" artifactPattern="${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]"/>
        <resolvers>
                <filesystem name="published.repository">
                        <ivy pattern="${ivy.published.root}/${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]"/>
                        <artifact pattern="${ivy.published.root}/${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[platform]/[artifact].[ext]"/>
                </filesystem>
                <filesystem name="published.local">
                        <ivy pattern="${env.PUBLISH_LOCAL_ROOT}/${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]"/>
                        <artifact pattern="${env.PUBLISH_LOCAL_ROOT}/${lgcbuild.releaseName}/[module]/[branch]/[revision]/[type]/[platform]/[artifact].[ext]"/>

Re: ivy.checksums property

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.