Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Arnaud Mergey <a_...@yahoo.fr> on 2020/11/05 16:15:01 UTC

Is aries blueprint still alive ?

Hello,
Last few month, I have posted some messages in the list, reported issues in Jira and submitted pull requests. I didn't receive any responses and comments in return, so I am wondering if aries blueprint project is still alive. This is not to complain about that, this just to know if there any plans to maintain this project or I need to fork it and fix things on my side.
Thanks,Arnaud

Re: Is aries blueprint still alive ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Arnaud,

I maybe missed your message, but I saw your PR and I’m working on the review now heading to a new blueprint release.

Sorry about the delay (I was focus on Karaf 4.3.0 release).

So, don’t worry, Aries Blueprint is still alive ;)

Regards
JB