Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> on 2015/04/05 15:40:05 UTC

Github auth problems => some test results not posting

I noticed recent pull request build results weren't posting results of
MiMa checks, etc.

I think it's due to Github auth issues:

Attempting to post to Github...
 > http_code: 401.
 > api_response: {
  "message": "Bad credentials",
  "documentation_url": "https://developer.github.com/v3"
}

I've heard another colleague say they're having trouble with
credentials today. Anyone else?

I don't know if it's transient or what, but for today, just be aware
you'll have to look at the end of the Jenkins output to see if these
other checks passed.

Re: Github auth problems => some test results not posting

Posted by Josh Rosen <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for catching this.  It looks like a recent Jenkins job configuration
change inadvertently renamed the GITHUB_OAUTH_KEY environment variable to
something else, causing this to break.  I've rolled back that change, so
hopefully the GitHub posting should start working again.

- Josh