Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paolo <la...@arsenio.net> on 2001/10/19 17:16:22 UTC

where is context.setAttribute?

How can we set context attributes with cocoon2? Why did the authors
implement getAttribute function but not the setAttribute?

ByeBye,
Paolo Scaffardi
AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.

Re: where is context.setAttribute?

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Paolo a écrit :

> How can we set context attributes with cocoon2? Why did the authors
> implement getAttribute function but not the setAttribute?
>
> ByeBye,
> Paolo Scaffardi
> AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.

This feature has recently been added and will be part of the next
release. If you need it now, you can get the latest sources using CVS.

--
Sylvain Wallez