Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by toramanan <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/24 04:49:47 UTC

Content from multiple systems

Hi - How can we move content and meta data from different CMS (Sharepoint,
Tridion, etc.) to Jack Rabbit. I have seen Apache ManifoldCF and exploring
the tool. Is there any other good alternatives to explore?

Re: Content from multiple systems

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.
I have a JCR explorer that's using SpringBoot and JQueryMobile front end,
so as far as I know mine is the only one built on a 100% modern technology
stack. All others are either on some non-Java platform or else some
non-MobileFirst technology. Check it out. I will not charge you a fee for
looking, and in fact it's free and open source on GitHub as "meta64.com"

Best regards,
Clay Ferguson
wclayf@gmail.com

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.