Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/05 09:22:44 UTC

RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Where are the snapshots generated by schedules?

Hi Enric,
This issue is resolved in the 4.1 build with this commit. https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=913e2b38bfe5b29c0c172171e83d4fb7f8a8e6d6
Please use the latest build to resolve the snapshot issue.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala