Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Philipp Kursawe <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/14 19:49:07 UTC

[Plugin: Geolocation] Wrong permission message displayed

I tried to post this to the issue tracker, but it would just spin the
spinner and never let met create the issue.

So I post it here instead:

-------------------------

When having this react component

{code}
import React from "react"
import { connect } from "react-redux"
import { update } from "../geolocationActions"

class GeoLocation extends React.Component {
  constructor(props) {
    super(props)
    this.updatePosition = position => props.update(position)
    this.onError = () => props.update(null)
  }

  componentWillMount() {
    this.watchId = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(this.updatePosition,
this.onError)
  }

  componentWillUnmount() {
    navigator.geolocation.clearWatch(this.watchId)
  }

  render() {
    return null
  }
}
GeoLocation.propTypes = {
  update: React.PropTypes.func.isRequired,
}
export default connect(null, { update })(GeoLocation)
{code}

Sometimes the phone displays the correct permission question:
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjrwWLsSkwcs1YlgMrdeK9AvkCwe7g

but sometimes (even right after the first dialog) another dialog is
displayed and the app hangs after it has been closed.
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjrwWLsSkwcs1YlfkCT9F6OKUK9iRQ

Re: [Plugin: Geolocation] Wrong permission message displayed

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please never post an issue here. Wait until the issue tracker is back up,
Apache is having issues.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I've deleted your 6 duplicates and left: