Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Polly Tsang <po...@ouhk.edu.hk> on 2002/03/11 10:46:07 UTC

Extended Fonts

Hi all,

I have another question about using extended fonts. I've got a font called
HKSCS.tte (This is developed by Hong Kong Government which supplement with
another fonts mingliu.ttc). I've got no problem if I only display the big5
characters using mingliu.ttc. However,  if some fonts are using HKSCS
standard, these characters will disappear in pdf file. Does FOP support
this type of supplementary fonts now? For more details about HKSCS
standard, please go to visit :
http://www.info.gov.hk/digital21/eng/hkscs/introduction.html .

Thanks you very much!

Best Regards,