Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by CarstenM <Ca...@1822-s-inform.de> on 2007/11/03 22:57:15 UTC

T5.0.6 - How to use GridRows

Hello!

Still quite new to Tapestry. After my first steps I had a break because of
job load.
So still not really familiar with it.
I used a grid already for an overview table but now I would like to create a
form.
Looking for a way to create a form which contains a table/grid.
The table row (GridRows?) should be a bit complex like
1. column=checkbox, 2. col=dateField, a textfield and maybe a button.

And of course the number of rows is not fixed.

Or in generell, how do I use the GridRows component?

Cheers,
Carsten

Re: T5.0.6 - How to use GridRows

Posted by CarstenM <Ca...@1822-s-inform.de>.
Hi again,

anyone who can give me an example how to use the GridRows component?

Thanks,
Carsten