Posted to user@struts.apache.org by MagnaWorks <st...@magnaworks.com> on 2003/03/24 16:58:06 UTC

[OT] Struts jobs

My apologies for straying off-topic.  I am curious about the job hunting
resources used by this community.

Where do you go to find a Struts-related job?

M Williamson

Re: [OT] Struts jobs

Posted by Jeff Smith <je...@centralscheduling.net>.
Funny you should all be asking. As it turns out, I expect to be hiring one
or two Struts developers in the near future. And better yet, you won't have
to move to Calgary to take the job. I am happy to work with remote
contributors.

At the risk of starting a deluge, anyone interested in hearing more should
contact me directly. (While I'm sure the rest of the list members will be
fascinated by the details :-), such discussions would be WAY off topic.)

Jefficus

RE: [OT] Struts jobs

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
1.  monster.com - most frequent hits
2.  career-builder.com - present Struts position through them
3.  recruiter/head-hunter - most reliable

I haven't looked for a job in 6 years.

Mark

Posted by MagnaWorks <st...@magnaworks.com>.

Re: [OT] Struts jobs