Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by thiago bueno <th...@splicenet.com.br> on 2009/01/29 15:26:10 UTC

Issue Geronimo with VRaptor and Tiles

Good Morning, my Name's Thiago and and I'm using Geronimo 2.1.3. Well, I
have a Web Java Project with the frameworks VRaptor 2.5 and Tiles 2.0.6.
When I try to upload MyProject.war, I have the following message from
Geronimo console: "Failed to load servlet class org.vraptor.VRaptorServlet".
I did another test changing the order of the web.xml putting the Servlet
Tiles declaration firstly than the Vraptor's. So the Geronimo's console
returned to me "Failed to load TilesServlet". So I tried to restart the
Geronimo Server. Doing this, sometimes I can upload and sometimes I can't. I
don't know what's happening. All the times I have the same issue message
returned. Could someone help me? I'm sending you the ScreenShoot of the
issues. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Thiago