Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Charlie Meyer <ch...@civitaslearning.com> on 2018/01/31 22:34:03 UTC

Incorrect return classes specified on api annotations

Hi,

I opened up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4835 earlier today
for a few places where the return type class did not reflect the entity
that is being returned. For now, I've locally patched my build and was able
to regenerate a correct swagger json, but figured id bring it up here as
well so it can hopefully make it into the next release.

Thanks!

Re: Incorrect return classes specified on api annotations

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reaching out Charlie. If you wanted to submit a PR for this, I
would be happy to review/merge it for you.

Matt