Posted to users@camel.apache.org by takidean <ta...@hotmail.fr> on 2013/03/12 23:25:58 UTC

from server to oracle

hi
i de developped some code in which i have to receive data from a server over
sockets then send it into an oracle data base i need some help ,i'm new in
apache camel someone give me his opinion about this:
public class Action {

	/**
	 * @param args
	 * @throws Exception
	 */

		CamelContext cnt = new DefaultCamelContext();
		ConnectionFactory connectionFactory =new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost");

cnt.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
cnt.addRoutes(new MyRouteBuilder());

cnt.start();
Thread.sleep(1000);
cnt.stop();
	}

/********route builder***********/
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder{

	/**
	 * @param args
	 */

	@Override

		from("mina:tcp://--adress--?textline=true")
		.to("jms:queue:incomingorders")
		.to("bean:orderToSql")
		.to("jdbc:oracle--wboard--");

	}

	}
/************ordertoOrale**********/
public class orderToOracle {
	public String toSql(@XPath("order/@name") String name,
		          	@XPath("order/@amount") int amount,
		         	@XPath("order/@customer") String customer) {
		StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
		sb.append("insert into incoming_orders ");
		sb.append("(part_name, quantity, customer) values (");
		sb.append("'").append(name).append("', ");
		sb.append("'").append(amount).append("', ");
		sb.append("'").append(customer).append("') ");
		return sb.toString();
		}
}

Re: from server to oracle

Posted by takidean <ta...@hotmail.fr>.
thank you for responding

AW: from server to oracle

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
Camel in Action chapter 7.4 gives an example with Apache CXF.
from("cxf:bean:incomingOrders").to("seda:incomingOrders").transform(constant
("OK"))
(SpringDSL in the book ;)

The book contains much more about setting up all things.

Also the Loan Broker example from the EIP pattern book is implemented in
Camel. And one version with WS.
http://camel.apache.org/loan-broker-example.html

Jan

Re: from server to oracle

Re: from server to oracle

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
What's the error did you get?

As you using using the ActiveMQ VM transport, you need to put the JMS client and the camel route into the same JVM.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: from server to oracle

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

When you send to the JMS queue then you may want to send that either as
- InOnly (aka fire and forget)
- InOut  (request reply over JMS)

See the following EIPs about that
http://camel.apache.org/event-message.html
http://camel.apache.org/request-reply.html

So if you want fire and forget then you should do

  .to(ExchangePattern.InOnly, "jms:queue:incomingorders")

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM, takidean <ta...@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> hi
> i de developped some code in which i have to receive data from a server over
> sockets then send it into an oracle data base i need some help ,i'm new in
> apache camel someone give me his opinion about this:
> public class Action {
>
>         /**
>          * @param args
>          * @throws Exception
>          */
>         public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
>
>                 CamelContext cnt = new DefaultCamelContext();
>                 ConnectionFactory connectionFactory =new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://localhost");
>
> cnt.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory));
> cnt.addRoutes(new MyRouteBuilder());
>

> cnt.start();
> Thread.sleep(1000);
> cnt.stop();
>         }
>
> /********route builder***********/
> public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder{
>
>         /**
>          * @param args
>          */
>
>         @Override
>         public void configure() throws Exception {
>
>                 from("mina:tcp://--adress--?textline=true")
>                 .to("jms:queue:incomingorders")
>                 .to("bean:orderToSql")
>                 .to("jdbc:oracle--wboard--");
>
>         }
>

>         }
> /************ordertoOrale**********/
> public class orderToOracle {
>         public String toSql(@XPath("order/@name") String name,
>                                 @XPath("order/@amount") int amount,
>                                 @XPath("order/@customer") String customer) {
>                 StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder();
>                 sb.append("insert into incoming_orders ");
>                 sb.append("(part_name, quantity, customer) values (");
>                 sb.append("'").append(name).append("', ");
>                 sb.append("'").append(amount).append("', ");
>                 sb.append("'").append(customer).append("') ");
>                 return sb.toString();
>                 }
> }

Claus Ibsen