Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2013/02/25 22:29:46 UTC

Test data in a neutral format (was: Test data sets)

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM, eberhard speer jr. <se...@ducis.net> wrote:
> ...until us C# ignoramuses can be helped out or accommodated to make
> 'stuff' available, you can find the |-separated and zipped data-sets
> here :
>
> http://www.ducis.net/static/114.zip
> http://www.ducis.net/static/115.zip

I've added a java test that's driven by a data file [1] that's similar
to the above, in a neutral text format that can be used from any
language. See DMAP-18 for details.

If you're willing to donate the above data, we could use it to flesh
out that test data file and drive tests in both java and C#, if
someone wants to contribute tests for that.

-Bertrand

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/devicemap/trunk/openddr/test-data/src/main/resources/test-data/ua-to-properties.txt