Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Jeffery, Mark" <MJ...@fnb.co.za> on 2008/07/21 08:54:30 UTC

Project POM

Hello

I am trying to figure something out.

For a Maven 2 project, in continuum, the SCM information needs to be in
the pom.

I have a parent pom with several maven module poms in subdirectories
below.

The Maven build works fine from the command line.

My question is this :

Do I need to expose my cvs via http to be able to get continuum to
"read" my parent pom when creating a new continuum project. Or where
does this initial pom come from.=20 If so, what happens if a pom changes
(eg another module added) in cvs ?
Without connecting to CVS how is continuum going to know that the pom
changed ?

The whole initial pom when creating a continuum project is not clear for
me.

Am I missing a basic step somewhere ?

Jeff
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.

Re: Project POM

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Your parent pom should be added in continuum or at least available in a
maven repository so Continuum will download it.

Emmanuel