Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Bill Cole <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/02/02 17:33:22 UTC

Wiki edit access please

username: BillCole

Why: I keep finding wrongness/staleness that I want to fix.

If there's a way for committers to enable this for ourselves, I'm too
clueless to find it...

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steady Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole

Re: Wiki edit access please

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@apache.org>.
Bill Cole wrote on 3/02/18 6:33 AM:
> username: BillCole
>
> Why: I keep finding wrongness/staleness that I want to fix.
>
> If there's a way for committers to enable this for ourselves, I'm too
> clueless to find it...

I added you to the AdminGroup on the wiki, so now you can fill requests like
that too. It isn't automatic for committers. When you want to give someone
edit access to the wiki, add their name to the ContributorsGroup page, which
you can now see and edit.

 Sidney