Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/10/18 23:07:43 UTC

Wsdl2Java Test Suite - WhiteMesa's Interop tests

Berin,

Are there any items on your TODO list for the test suite before we try and integrate the
Interopability test suites from http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm.

Thanks,
dims

=====

http://personals.yahoo.com

Re: Wsdl2Java Test Suite - WhiteMesa's Interop tests

Posted by Ravi Kumar <rk...@borland.com>.
dims,

A couple of things I am aware of:
1. We do not support complexContent and Arrays under ComplexType. The Interop's use it
2. They use parameterOrder which won't work against the current code. Am checking in a fix
for later today.

Rgds
Ravi