Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/11/07 08:08:13 UTC

Preparing jcr resource and post servlet releases

Hi,

as mentioned recently I plan to cut a release of the new api, resource
resolver and friends very shortly.

This will include the following releases where we have open issues:

Post Servlet:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12319641

JCR Resource
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2529

WDYT, can we fix those issues this week or can we move them?

Anything else to be done in those modules?

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Preparing jcr resource and post servlet releases

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Taking over

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

Am 07.11.2012 um 08:08 schrieb Carsten Ziegeler:

> Hi,
>
> as mentioned recently I plan to cut a release of the new api, resource
> resolver and friends very shortly.
>
> This will include the following releases where we have open issues:
>
> Post Servlet:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12319641

I just removed SLING-1974 from the POST Servlet release. Since the HTTP spec does leaves it to the server which content type to select from amongst equally weighted ones, Sling works correctly and we cannot and should not do anything.

As for the other issues: I think we can take them off the release, too.