Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Lachterman, Sam" <SL...@enghouse.com> on 2012/08/27 23:50:17 UTC

LeftAccordion Style Broken

Hello,

I am running JSPWiki v2.8.4 and recently my users are complaining about the leftAccordion style display in Chrome and FF after an application restart. The below screenshot is from Google Chrome-as you can see the section is overlapping with the tabs.

Strangely, rightAccordion style works fine without issues. Not all of the tabs display that way, as you can see in the following screenshot.

Source markup attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated-I could not find an open issue in the list archives.

[cid:image001.png@01CD8474.050181B0]
[cid:image002.png@01CD8474.050181B0]

Sam Lachterman
Senior Business Analyst at CustomCall Data Systems
direct: +1 608 274 3009 x 239
web: www.customcall.com<http://www.customcall.com/> | email: slachterman@enghouse.com<ma...@enghouse.com>

A Division of Enghouse Systems Ltd.<http://www.enghouse.com/> (TSX:ESL)

Join us for the 2012 CustomCall User Forum, Sept 19-21 in Madison, WI.  For more information or to register - click here.<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=pmm6kddab&oeidk=a07e5kqojs40029f585>

RE: LeftAccordion Style Broken

Posted by "Lachterman, Sam" <SL...@enghouse.com>.
Hi Dirk,

I appreciate your reply. I have added JSPWIKI-743 to the ASF JIRA.

By application restart, I mean that this issue was reported after I made some changes to web.xml (adding MIME types so that IE would download certain OpenXML formats correctly) and restarted Tomcat.

Previously this display issue with the leftAccordion style was reported in Firefox, but not in Chrome. I do not see the issue in IE 9.

I also thought there was a markup issue, but have tried rebuilding the page several times. Furthermore, and this suggests there is an environment-specific aspect to this: I copied the exact markup to http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Test%20Accordion, and cannot reproduce the issue there.

What steps would you recommend taking?

Thanks again,

Sam Lachterman
Can you plse log the issue in the jspwiki jira, so we can track the conversation.

2)
What do you mean by 'after an application restart' ?
I can't reproduce the issue on chrome (I put a test page on http://sandbox.jspwiki.org<http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Test>)
Could it be that the page contains some other markup , possible other %%style info which is incomplete ?

dirk

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Lachterman, Sam <SL...@enghouse.com>> wrote:
Hello,

I am running JSPWiki v2.8.4 and recently my users are complaining about the leftAccordion style display in Chrome and FF after an application restart. The below screenshot is from Google Chrome-as you can see the section is overlapping with the tabs.

Strangely, rightAccordion style works fine without issues. Not all of the tabs display that way, as you can see in the following screenshot.

Source markup attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated-I could not find an open issue in the list archives.

[cid:image001.png@01CD8474.050181B0]
[cid:image002.png@01CD8474.050181B0]

Sam Lachterman
Senior Business Analyst at CustomCall Data Systems
direct: +1 608 274 3009 x 239<tel:%2B1%20608%20274%203009%20x%20239>

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Sam,