Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kevin Jones <ke...@develop.com> on 2000/03/08 23:23:39 UTC

I mentioned this in a longish e-mail a couple of days ago, I just wanted to
make sure it didn't fall through the cracks - I beleive that

    private void initURLs(Context context) {

in DefaultCMSetter.java should do this -

        File f =  new File(base + "/WEB-INF/lib");
+        if (!f.isAbsolute()) // not absolute
+        {
+            // evaluate repository path relative to the context's home
directory
+            ContextManager cm = context.getContextManager();
+            f = new File(cm.getHome(), base + "/WEB-INF/lib"); // make it
so number 1
        Vector jars = new Vector();
        getJars(jars, f);

initURLs already does this for the WEB-INF/classes directory.

Can someone either confirm or deny this for me?

Kevin Jones
www.develop.com