Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Kashin <ay...@ngs.ru> on 2009/12/24 12:14:10 UTC

Tapestry URL Rewriting Support and form submit

Hello.

I have create one simple rule for url rewriting.
as described in manual
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/url-rewriting.html

All works fine except submit action. Tapestry redirect to
rewrite page except original
if submit action occurs.

Example:
rule: rewrite /test to /testRewrited

urls looks like /test until submit action occurs
after submit it looks /testRewrited
if I'am not define return page in
onSuccess() page method.

It seems like a bug.

Re: Tapestry URL Rewriting Support and form submit

Posted by Sergey Kashin <ay...@ngs.ru>.
now all clear, thx

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:18:23 -0200

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Kashin <ay...@ngs.ru>.
upss.. not solved

i have two pages
/test/testpage
and
/rewrited_tst/testpage

if i browse
/test/testpage
rewrite works correctly:
url looks like /test/testpage
and processed
/rewrited_tst/testpage

if i click submit button in form (name frm in page)
rewrite works not correctly:
url looks like /rewrited_tst/testpage but i expect url
like /test/testpage
all other processed correctly
/rewrited_tst/testpage and expect /rewrited_tst/testpage

my rewrite rule:
     URLRewriterRule rule2 = new URLRewriterRule()
         {

         public Request process(Request request,
URLRewriteContext context)
         {
             final String path = request.getPath();
             if (path.equalsIgnoreCase("/test/testpage"))
             {
                 request = new
SimpleRequestWrapper(request, "/rewrited_tst/testpage");
             }
             if
(path.equalsIgnoreCase("/test/testpage.frm"))
             {
                 request = new
SimpleRequestWrapper(request,
"/rewrited_tst/testpage.frm");
             }
             return request;

         }

         public RewriteRuleApplicability applicability()
         {
             return RewriteRuleApplicability.INBOUND;
         }

     };
     configuration.add("rule2", rule2);

Posted by Sergey Kashin <ay...@ngs.ru>.