Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by ausias vives <au...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/09/20 16:07:31 UTC

mixing properties between users

Hi all,

We've developed a quite large application with
Tapestry 3, it's in production now and in some cases,
mostly under load moments, we're experiencing strange
behaviours.

Those behaviours are mainly the mixing of properites
between users, so a user gets the properties that
should have another one. Also we've noticed that some
components are shared among users even if they are
reset in the detach methods, so the users get values
from other users, this is a quite annoying problem for
them cause they have to check for the data shown.

Has anyone experienced these sort of problems or
similar ones? any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.