Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2004/03/30 14:43:39 UTC

[HB] Happy Birthday Marcus !

Yep, one more year for Marcus:
http://blogs.cocoondev.org/crafterm/archives/001810.html

Happy Birthday mate ;-)

Sylvain

Re: [HB] Happy Birthday Marcus !

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Happy Birthday Marcus!
Virtual drinks, but real wishes!
-Bertrand

Re: [HB] Happy Birthday Marcus & Torsten !

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
Happy birthday to both from me too...

>>> Happy Birthday mate ;-)
>>>

>> Thanks mate! We'll have to have some virtual drinks over IRC/ICQ or
>> something :)
>>

> Let's have a virtual drink over IRC on friday ;-)

have some additional ones on me (have to miss the friday chat again)

-marc=

Re: [HB] Happy Birthday Marcus & Torsten !

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
>> PS. Torsten had his only a few days before mine as well! :)
>>

> So Happy Birthday Torsten :-)

Thanks :)

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [HB] Happy Birthday Marcus & Torsten !

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Re: [HB] Happy Birthday Marcus !

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi Sylvain!

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 02:43:39PM +0200, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Yep, one more year for Marcus:
> http://blogs.cocoondev.org/crafterm/archives/001810.html
>
> Happy Birthday mate ;-)

Thanks mate! We'll have to have some virtual drinks over IRC/ICQ or
something :)

Cheers,

Marcus

PS. Torsten had his only a few days before mine as well! :)

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
     $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: