Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Robert R. Bruno" <rb...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/15 18:14:58 UTC

AMQP UnknownHostException

Has any one else seen this behavior?  After using PublishAMQP and deleting
both the rabbitmq  host and the PublishAMQP processor, the logs are spammed
by the following error:

RabbitMQ Error On Write Thread.  c.r.c.impl.ForgivingExceltionHandler
Caught an exception during connection recovery!  UnknownHostException.

The host that can't be resolved is the rabbitmq host we tore down in
kubernetes.  And I verified the hostname is no longer referenced by any
processors.

Re: AMQP UnknownHostException

Posted by "Robert R. Bruno" <rb...@gmail.com>.
Should be able to.  We still have it happening on a node I haven't rebooted
yet.  Thanks!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.