Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by dm...@comcast.net on 2006/09/17 03:46:55 UTC

Semi-OT: Java/Derby Web Hosting

The local elementary school has asked me to build them a customized web application which I would naturally want to do with JSP/Servlets and I would want to use Derby+Hibernate.

Could someone recommend a decent hosting company with really good prices?

Thank you,

Donald

Re: Semi-OT: Java/Derby Web Hosting

Posted by Barry Books <tr...@gmail.com>.
I use JuicyVPS. It's $10/month for a root account so you'll have to
set everything up. I've been using them for about a year with no
complaints. I've tried a few others and they are the best so far. I
run several Tapestry/Derby projects there.