Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/04/01 00:49:21 UTC

[REMIND] Hadoop 0.17 Feature Freeze

A reminder that Hadoop 0.17 Feature Freeze is Friday, April 4, at
which time all features for this release must be *committed*.

Nige

Re: [REMIND] Hadoop 0.18 Feature Freeze

Posted by Mukund Madhugiri <mu...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Reminder that we are freezing and branching today at 5:00 PM PDT (00:00
UTC). . Please note that I will commit HADOOP-2916 just before I branch.

Also, I am taking over the release management role from Nigel for this
release.

Thanks,
Mukund

Re: [REMIND] Hadoop 0.17 Feature Freeze

Posted by Nigel Daley <nd...@yahoo-inc.com>.
To be more specific, I'll branch 0.17 at 5 PM PDT (UTC -7) on
Friday.  Core features and improvements must be committed to trunk by
then.

Thanks,
Nige