Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2015/03/16 18:05:50 UTC

Vagrant VM tests

Vladimir,

Your work on the Vagrant VM and integration tests didn't make it into
the 1.1 release but I want to keep up momentum. What needs to be done?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-507

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-579

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-590

Julian

Re: Vagrant VM tests

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
> What needs to be done?

Mongo tests fail for me (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-507?focusedCommentId=14355683&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14355683
).

I am preparing a conference talk, so I have no much time and momentum to
fix Mongo issues (not sure if the issue is in Mongo adapter or in Calcite
core).

I can commit pull/50 and we can see if anyone else would be able to run
mongo tests.
At least, pull/50 does not break other tests and it adds testing of MySQL,
PostgreSQL, and H2, so it improves test coverage somehow.

Vladimir