Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Fernández, Juan Carlos <jc...@keedio.com> on 2019/10/21 13:23:25 UTC

Re: HDFS Bridge/Hook

I'm looking for the same, and also noticed that there is one issue
unresolved related with this topic
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-1858

I assume that there are some points I'm missing about why it has not been
done like:
- Difficulties about getting required information that it isn't in audit
logs
- It is intended to be done with different approach
- It can cause a lot of unneeded information and too big graphs

I would start to develop it, but I feel like it is not a good idea and I'm
missing something why.
Could you point me in the right direction?
Best regards

*KEEDIO*

Solving Big Data Issues

*Juan Carlos Fernández Rodríguez*