Posted to general@portals.apache.org by zoran <po...@sodemieter.nl> on 2004/08/02 15:44:54 UTC

downloading releases

Hi all,

I'm trying to download a release for Jetspeed-2 from
http://portals.apache.org/download.html

It says to look for the /portals subdirectory, but on the mirrors and on
  the backup sites, that directory can't be found.

Any ideas?

Regards, Zoran.

Re: downloading releases

Posted by zoran <po...@sodemieter.nl>.
Thanks Scott, I'll do that :)

Re: downloading releases

Posted by "Scott T. Weaver" <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Hi Zoran,

zoran wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to download a release for Jetspeed-2 from
> http://portals.apache.org/download.html
>
> It says to look for the /portals subdirectory, but on the mirrors and
> on  the backup sites, that directory can't be found.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards, Zoran.

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *