Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> on 2001/02/28 10:37:05 UTC

Re[2]: Prowler CMS (was: Re[2]: Cocoon Vision (was: How to edit ...)

CHANDRASEKAR,

On Monday, February 26, 2001, 11:46:31 AM, you wrote:

CHANDRASEKAR> Sandor,

CHANDRASEKAR> Bait swallowed...hook, line and sinker !!
CHANDRASEKAR> Ideally, of course you take Cocoon, Prowler and
CHANDRASEKAR> Jetspeed; just plug in the existing data, to get
CHANDRASEKAR> ~abracadabra~ a site everyone would flock to. I wish to
CHANDRASEKAR> test if its really so. Will let you all know of the
CHANDRASEKAR> results, if any.

Hmmm. Pardon me, but isn't the whole open source idea that we look at
ideas together, in parallel, and discuss things out in the open ? You
are basically doing the same thing I'm doing, i.e. looking at ways to
merge web applications (i.c. a web-based CMS) with Cocoon. Why not
share some of your ingenious ideas with the rest of the world ? :)

There's a discussion going on the Cocoon developers list w.r.t. this
very issue - as we speak !

Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences