Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Vesely, Maxim [IT]" <ma...@citigroup.com> on 2004/06/24 21:28:08 UTC

Returning JavaBean with Collection member from an EJB component

Hello,

I implemented OJB query using PersistenceBroker API behind Session Façade of my EJB layer. When returning parent JavaBean object with attached children collection to a client I get following error:

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 0x4942f89a No; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unable to read value from underlying bridge : java.util.Collection;

java.lang.InstantiationException: java/util/Collection minor code: 4942F89A completed: No

Has anyone seen this before?

Thank you,
Max.