Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz> on 2011/04/14 16:08:36 UTC

Camel Mail with attachment problem

Hello,

I have a problem using Camel Mail. I can get emails with attachments without
any problem.
But when I send an email with attachment, the attachment gets truncated and
I see only the last 3KB of it.
I have to add that I construct my attachment from converting the route
content(String) into attachment, if this makes any difference, but I tested
the "conversion" and nothing disappears in there because using Servicemix
Mail does the trick...

Has anyone any idea about this?

--
Laurentiu Trica
Software Developer             Mobile: (+40) 722 329318

This message can contain privileged or confidential information and it is
intended only for addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited.

Re: Camel Mail with attachment problem

Posted by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz>.
Hello,

We solved the problem. We don't use StreamDataSource anymore, we use
ByteArrayDataSource.
It seems to be a problem while using the StreamDataSource, although the
stream was ok, because we wiretapped it before and the resulted file was
good.

Thanks for helping, anyway.

Laurentiu

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.