Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Funminiyi Jekoyemi <dr...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/08 07:43:14 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] [SPAM] Insufficient balance error message

Hi Allen.

Kindly confirm that the account does not have locked-in funds.
This could be due to account product setup or deliberate lock of funds in
account.

Regards

Posted by Allen Bailochan Tuladhar <al...@imperialcoop.com>.
Thanks for your response, Funminiyi.

How do I check to see if the account has locked-in funds.

[cid:image003.png@01D685F8.01A65570]

Looking for some help to be able to solve this.

Regards,
Allen.
Mifos-developer mailing list
mifos-developer@lists.sourceforge.net<ma...@lists.sourceforge.net>