Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/05 15:26:46 UTC

node.js library?

Hey folks, so I have been noodling on using node.js as a new front end for
the system I built for doing real time aggregate metrics within our
distributed systems.

Does anyone have experience or background story on this lib?
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/cassandra-node/ it seems to be
the most up to date one supporting CQL only (which should not be an issue)
but was not sure if it is maintained or what the background story is on it
and such?

Any other experiences/horror stories/over the rainbow type stories with
node.js & C* would be nice to hear.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/

Re: node.js library?

Posted by samal <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Norman Maurer
<no...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> As far as I know its the library that was developed by "rackspace".
>
> See
> https://github.com/racker/node-cassandra-client

*No longer maintained. it is moved as separate project in apache-extras *

Re: node.js library?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
As far as I know its the library that was developed by "rackspace".

See
https://github.com/racker/node-cassandra-client

As rackspace is using node.js + cassandra I would expect it works ;)

Bye,
Norman

Re: Schematool

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
This is quite a different subject and the question has already been asked a
few days ago (December, 1) :
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg19083.html

Anyways, you can test it by yourself changing the name of the column
family. I don't know more about it by myself.

Alain

RE: Schematool

RE: Schematool

Posted by Michael Vaknine <mi...@citypath.com>.