Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ar...@za.safmarine.com on 2004/02/05 12:42:09 UTC

/ /OREF:CPT0189D Re: [site:sshdeploy] How do I automise password prompt?

Thanks Emmanuel for your reply.
Will take a look at ssh keys and ssh agent to resolve my issue.

Regards,
--Alen

             emmanuel@venisse.net

             02/05/2004 01:32 PM                                                                                       To
                                           users@maven.apache.org
                                                                                                                       cc
               Please respond to
             users@maven.apache.or                                                                                Subject
                       g                   Re: / /OREF:CPT27EF1 [site:sshdeploy] How do I automise password prompt?

You can use a ssh key public/private and eventually a ssh agent.
You can find a lot of tutorial on the web.

Emmanuel