Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rajesh Khan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 23:56:53 UTC

Looking ahead and Getting the number of messages that a receiver will fetch.

Is it possible to to look ahead and see how many messages a receiver (whos
capacity is 0) will continue to fetch. (I mean how many messages still need
to be fetched from that queue) ?

Re: Looking ahead and Getting the number of messages that a receiver will fetch.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 02/13/2013 10:56 PM, Rajesh Khan wrote:
> Is it possible to to look ahead and see how many messages a receiver (whos
> capacity is 0) will continue to fetch. (I mean how many messages still need
> to be fetched from that queue) ?

Not directly through the API, no. You could browse the queue to count
the messages or you could send a management query message and process
the response to get the depth of the queue.