Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by "yuan.liu" <yu...@esgyn.cn> on 2019/02/01 03:10:57 UTC

Understand the tables related to DTM

Hi Trafodioneers,

We have some tables related to DTM. As listed below from HBase Shell. Can
anyone help explain the meaning of these tables, for example, TDDL is for
DDL operation? I didn't find any document about this part. Can anyone help,
thanks a lot~

hbase(main):002:0> list 'TRAFODION._DTM_.*'

TABLE

TRAFODION._DTM_.MUTATION

TRAFODION._DTM_.MUTATION_SHADOW

TRAFODION._DTM_.SNAPSHOT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TDDL

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG0

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG0_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG1

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG1_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG2

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG2_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG3

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG3_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG4

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG4_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG5

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG5_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG6

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG6_CONTROL_POINT

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG7

TRAFODION._DTM_.TLOG7_CONTROL_POINT

20 row(s) in 0.0310 seconds

RE: Understand the tables related to DTM

Posted by "yuan.liu" <yu...@esgyn.cn>.
Hi Sean,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Yuan