Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Diego <di...@xeridia.com> on 2004/06/23 14:04:26 UTC

Problem with Apache and Tomcat integration

Hi! I'm having problems with Apache+Tomcat integration. I've configured Apache
to listen on port 7001 and Tomcat on 8080. The struts-example application works
fine, but  whenever I call an Action in my own application , the URL is changed
to port 8080 when that Action finishes (using
return(mapping.findForward("myforward"))). Every request that goes thru servlet
changes URL port to 8080.

I've compared my "forward" and "action" definitions in struts-config.xml with
the struts-example ones, and they seem identical. I've also compared both
web.xml files.

Does anyone know where the problem can be? Sorry, I don't post any
configuration
files here because I have no idea of which file is causing that behaviour. I
think the Apache-Tomcat connection is set up properly, because as I said, the
example application is working.

Thanks in advance.