Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by st...@bt.com on 2005/10/13 15:31:11 UTC

Using t:inputCalendar

am looking at using the inputCalendar widget -

<t:inputCalendar id="calendar"

value="#{MBean.date}" renderAsPopup="true" >

</t:inputCalendar>

partial screen-shot shown below

I have a few of questions

1)    Is there any way to STOP a USER from selecting a date in the past

2)    is there any way of firing an ACTION as a result of the User
choosing a new date

3)     the Left/Right arrows let me 'scroll' through the months/years

the Month drop-down lets me choose the month within the year

BUT the year drop-down DOESN'T seem to have any effect

IS THIS a bug

Stefan Maric | IT & Professional Services | BT Global Services

E: stefan.maric@bt.com  |  www.bt.com/globalservices

This electronic message contains information from British
Telecommunications plc, which may be privileged

or confidential.  The information is intended for use only by the
individual(s) or entity named above.  If you

are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of

this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify

me by telephone or email (to the number or email address above)
immediately.

Activity and use of the British Telecommunications plc e-mail system is
monitored to secure its effective

operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using
this system will also be monitored

and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful
business purposes.

British Telecommunications plc. Registered office:  81 Newgate Street
London EC1A 7AJ   Registered in

England no:  1800000

Re: Using t:inputCalendar

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
2) Maybe this can help you:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitPageOnValueChange

It may require a different javascript hook to trigger it, though.

-Mike