Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by vhtien <vh...@zing.vn> on 2009/10/15 07:59:31 UTC

Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Hi everyone!

I'm very tired! I'm exhauted! I've try many solution but i do not write and
deploy a simple Tapestry5 project HelloWorld. I never pass the maven task,
just ERROR or FAILURE. I want to cry.

Someone show me how to do it step by step ??

My OSs is Fedora 10, my IDE is Eclipse 3.5. Thanks.

Re: Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Posted by Robin Komiwes <od...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Please copy/paste your maven error stack trace.  Add the "-e" parameter
before running the command to enable debug mode.

Thanx!

Re: Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Posted by alanearl <al...@dash.com.ph>.
Try to use NETBEANS 6.7.1 or higher much better than eclipse...

Re: Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Posted by Borut BolĨina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Posted by Ben Acker <be...@gmail.com>.
Howdy!

After reading this I thought of another easy way to do this.

If you have the Maven plugin installed into Eclipse you can create a
new project and create it directly from the Tapestry Quickstart
Archetype.

In Eclipse select File - > New -> Other -> Maven -> Maven Project

It will ask you information about your project and then give you a
list of catalogs from which you can select an archetype.

Add this Catalog to your list: http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-repository

That will give you the T5 quickstart, select it and enter the info for
your project (Group ID and Artifact ID).

Hopefully this helps! If either of these solutions don't work, let us
know what your errors are; maybe we can help there.

regards,

Ben

Re: Tapestry5 - Helloworld

Posted by tapestryfan <jo...@gmail.com>.