Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Andrei Zmievski <an...@php.net> on 2002/11/07 23:42:04 UTC

mod_usertrack patch

Hello,

I am submitting a patch to mod_usertrack for your consideration.
This patch was developed here at Fast Search & Transfer for
alltheweb.com and provides the following changes:

  - ability to have a "verbose" and a "compact" version of the cookie
  - ability to set a prefix string for the cookie

This patch is meant for 1.3.x versions.

Please copy me on the replies.

Regards,

-Andrei

Re: mod_usertrack patch

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org>.
In cvs?  But no, it has not.  Everyone seems to be ignoring 1.3 these
days.

-Rasmus

Re: mod_usertrack patch

Posted by Andrei Zmievski <an...@gravitonic.com>.