Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by PEI <re...@qq.com> on 2020/05/12 06:53:04 UTC

base env limit

Hello!

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We have hadoop 3.0.0, and we want to know is it possible to run kylin on it, and we also want to know what kind of hardware do you think we should use to run kylin.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Best Regards!

Re: base env limit

Posted by Rupeng Wang <wa...@live.cn>.
Hi,
	You can run kylin on HDP3.x or CDH6.x which includes Hadoop 3.0. You can download the corresponding package from here http://kylin.apache.org/cn/download/ .Hardware issues are not our concern. It depends on your actual production environment and data scale.

Best wishes,
Rupeng Wang

在 2020/5/12 17:12,“PEI”<re...@qq.com> 写入: