Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John North <pe...@comcast.net> on 2020/10/01 20:27:59 UTC

LibreOffice

I know this is Apache that This is OpenOffice. Apache.
However I would like to connect by email or talk to support person about a downloaded problem with LibreOffice. I actually started out with OpenOffice and still use it. This person actually referred me to LibreOffice.
I know someone did help me last year in getting started.
Help!
John North

Sent from my iPhone

Re: LibreOffice

Posted by Andrew Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
So are you having trouble downloading Apache open office, or downloading libreoffice?

the products are very similar in nature, and started as the same project and then they split.

I have been known to use both so that I could test them for different things.

If one really stymies you perhaps just try the other.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​