Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joseph Brennan <br...@columbia.edu> on 2008/04/06 04:13:32 UTC

Really raw body

How would I match on a URL like the text below?  This does not work:

rawbody CU_0A     /www\.[a-z]+\.(com|cn)=0A=/

Rawbody evidently sees it after it has been decoded from quoted-printable.
The needless use of qp is actually a distinctive sign of this spammer.

Joseph Brennan

------------------

=0A=
Soma - real expert in fighting muscle pains=0A=
=0A=
www.fordiscountpharm.com=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
=0A=
 =0A=

Re: Really raw body

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Joseph Brennan wrote:

> How would I match on a URL like the text below?  This does not work:
>
> rawbody CU_0A     /www\.[a-z]+\.(com|cn)=0A=/
>
> Rawbody evidently sees it after it has been decoded from
> quoted-printable.
> The needless use of qp is actually a distinctive sign of this spammer.

Use the "full" type.. however, beware this brings in the headers and the
body.