Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Abdullah Abdullah <my...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2005/07/20 11:50:01 UTC

How to do authentication and secure line HTTPS (SSL)

Dear all

Actually, I would like to ask you that how can I do authentication and
secure line HTTPS (SSL) for my web pages ? It is worth mentioning that I am
using JSP and Tomcat 5.5.9 .

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Abdullah

Re: How to do authentication and secure line HTTPS (SSL)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Please post this, and any other requests relating to the usage of Tomcat
rather than the development of Tomcat, to the tomcat-user list.

Mark