Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ásgeir Halldórsson <As...@dempseyclark.is> on 2011/02/21 23:13:29 UTC

Rows and deletion

Hi,

                Since its not posible to get accurate row range list because of ghost rows atm.  What is the best solution to get accurate list without ghosts.  What I am doing is listing objects that has more data in detail.

Regards,
                Ásgeir Halldórsson

Re: Rows and deletion

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 21, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Ásgeir Halldórsson wrote:

> Thanks for the fast response but that would be quite difficult on paging results,  do you know if there is a fix in the works?

I don't think the range ghosts behavior is going away.  Is it possible to buffer results and return them once you've reached the page size?

RE: Rows and deletion

Posted by Ásgeir Halldórsson <As...@dempseyclark.is>.

Software Engineer, DataStax<http://datastax.com/>
Maintainer of the pycassa<http://github.com/pycassa/pycassa> Cassandra Python client library